Monday, June 26, 2006

Pissed

Right now I am f*#king pissed off. I go downstairs to my padlocked storage room to pick up some boxes for my upcoming move and then realise where is my snowboard? I run upstairs and frantically check the apartment for my snowboard to no avail. After 3 trips downstairs I unfortunately has resided to the fact that my snowboard (only used once) has been stolen. That's board + bindings + bag. I got everything at least 70% off and it still cost me over $200. I am pissed. Really really pissed off.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristian Golding said...

Dude, I'm sorry to hear about that. I've never really had anything stolen, but I've imagined that happening, and even then I get incredibly pissed off.

Somebody somewhere needs some hurt to come their way . . .

12:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home