Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I need a holiday (vacation)

I don't really have much to add since my holiday in Phuket. Work, work & work. Boring. I've already said too much about it.

Anyhow onto my passion - food. Below is a dish that is so tasty and yet so simple. Crispy skin terryaki salmon & seto fumi fuikake rice. Ok so I took a bit of liberty dressing up the names. Here's how to make it happen. Marinate a fillet of salmon in terryaki sauce (straight from the bottle). Pan fry skin side down to make it super crispy. To make it extra crispy rub a bit of sea salt on the skin. Meanwhile make some rice and once it's cooked stir in some rice seasoning (bonito flakes, sesame seeds, seaweed etc). You can get the rice seasoning in a jar from your local Japanese store. And that's it!! Soooo tasty. So quick to prepare.

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home