Wednesday, April 05, 2006

ORD/NRT/SIN/PKT

That's airport talk for Chicago O'Hare to Tokyo Narita to Singapore Changi to Phuket International.

I'm still trying to get used to saying "vacation" instead of "holiday". For some reason American's only associate the word "holiday" as a national thing that is celebrated. So when I say I'm going on holiday to Singapore & Thailand for 9days they are like "what the?".

I reckon I've put in 9days worth of work this week. Last night I worked until 3am (2hr break from 6-8pm). I treated myself to a 9am sleep in then found myself back at work. I cannot wait for this vacation. Sun, swimming, surg, sea, spas & Su-Yin. Not long to go now.. ..

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristian Golding said...

No mate! Don't do it! Don't talk like them!

Say after me:
Holiday, Canteen, Buck's party, Biscuit, Lollie, Dunnie.

HonoUr your upbringing! :-P

7:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home