Saturday, February 10, 2007

RIP - The Brick

You were the first windows machine I bought. You have been a loyal soldier since I first visited the US in Nov 2002. You got the job done. Unfortunately you did things without style or class - and that's just not me. Further more your CD burner stopped working properly only after a few months and low quality is another peeve of mine.

For those who haven't seen me online much let me translate the above for you - my personal Dell laptop has died. I don't intend on replacing any time soon coz I have a work laptop as well. So that means no IM but I can be messaged through skype.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Chi-Hong
I you want you IM in your Mot laptop, try this address
http://www.ebuddy.com/index.php

bye, regards

fredy (from Italy)

6:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home