Thursday, February 08, 2007

A commitment to post at least once a month

Wow it sure has been a neglected blog. No excuses I've been slack. So what do you do when you neglect a blog? Start another one of course! So I've started another blog (leadershipenlightenment.blogspot.com)to capture the lessons/experiences that I pick up during my course of work. My brain is pretty shoddy nowadays so I need to write things down to remember them. Hopefully it works. We'll see.

Ok so back to the title of this posting. I figure if I don't have something to say at least once a month then I'm not living life. So here's a wrap up of a busy beginning to the new year:

- I'm back on my snowboard and SY's taken up skiing
- I've started a new role (as part of my rotation program) - Integrations Manager, Corporate Strategy and Business Development. Wow..that's a mouthful isn't it :). I'm loving this new rotation. Shit load of work but so much interesting stuff to learn.
- It's frickin' cold right now. I think the HIGH of the week has been -10degC.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Easier said than done... my blogs slip too. In case I don't get the chance, Happy Chinese New Year.

8:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home