Monday, May 16, 2005

Eat, Play, Eat, Play, Eat, Sleep

Eat, play & sleep. These 3 words pretty much summed up my weekend. Friday spent the early part of the evening playing table tennis & foozball at work. For all of you out there thinking "you slacker" it was important for me to play coz my mgr was also playing. Headed out to India House for some good Indian food. 4 curries & 7 servings of naan. How did we all managed to spend the rest of the evening having 4 xbox way with each other?

Saturday was spent down in Evanston. Can't believe I'm about to say this but it started with a massive and tasty vegetarian meal, followed by frisbee, bubbletea & chocolate, table tennis and finally lebanese food for dinner.

Sunday was Missy's Bday (Happy Birthday Melissa!! I hope you enjoy your deluxe foot spa). Had a great time playing texas hold em. Pity I had to leave early to do some things around the apartment otherwise I probably would have helped myself to another serving of that Birthday cake.

So eat, play & sleep - that made for a good wkend. Hopefully next weekend's theme will involve the word drinks :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home