Thursday, April 28, 2005

Chipotle

This was one of the few weekends that I haven't eaten at Chipotle. This is definitely not authentic mexican but I think it's pretty good. It's also closer to the yiros back home - where they actually use real meat. Here they call em gyros and they used the same processed meat as the kind you find in your sandwiches - wrong.

Anyway I thought I'd plug this eatery since it's pretty decent and it's pretty much a weekly regular. I really got hooked on this stuff thanks to Arlington Heights store offering all Motorola staff a free burrito every Monday during March. Needless to say I was there every Monday getting my free feed :)

Another interesting fact about this company is that it is actually owned & started by McDonalds. Looks like the Big Mac of corporations is showing off it's flexibility in responding to Super Size Me. I wonder when it's going to make it's way to Australia? Hmm maybe I should buy the franchise rights...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home