Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Oh Can-naa-daaaaa

The road trip began on Thursday where we drove to Niagara falls. Not much to do there but see the spectular Niagara Falls. On Friday we spent a short while at Niagara on the Lake. Then it was off to Toronto for the main event of the weekend - Brigitte & Yannis' Wedding. I've been to a few weddings over the last few years but I have to say that was probably the one that rocked the most. Trinidanians & Greeks partying together. I mean 90% of everyone got up to dance. Great food & drinks too ;)

Toronto, more specifically the city of Markham, was an Asian culinary delight. Shang Hai Xiao Long Bao - need I say more. Right up there with Crystal Jade Garden in Singapore and the stuff I had in Hong Kong. Top notch Asian food. I could go on and on but I think I'll just leave it here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home