Sunday, July 17, 2005

Smokey Joe lives on

Well isn't it funny how when you think you've seen the last of someone that you get reunited with them again. Smokey Joe (Silver) is one such friend. In 2002 I bid farewell to SJ and left her in the capable hands of Pete. In 2005 I was reunited with her. Albeit she had been neglected by Pete - she was left in the closet never to be fired up. But that's all changed now that I'm back in Chicagoland. SJ and I fed the four of us on Friday night. Bacon wrapped swordfish, Fenwick's red curry fusion chicken skewers, Pete's greek pork chops & Proscuitto and Asparagus salad was on the menu. Top notch stuff. Can't go wrong with Aussies on the BBQ (only Weber of course!).









Fenwick's Red curry fusion chicken skewers















Smokey Joe & Pete









Feed me feed me ;)















Smokey Joe back in 2002 (& Pete)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home