Monday, January 23, 2006

Welcome 2006!

From a blogging perspective, '06 hasn't started well. 2006 is alread 23 days old and this is my first post for the year.

As per my previous post, I spent Christmas & NYE in Adelaide. T'was fantastic to be back in the land downunder. The best thing was probably catching up with my friends - many of whom I've known for a long long time :). Perhaps the activity that I did most often was eat. Everything was so fresh and tasty in Australia - lamb...ahhh...coorong beef...mmm...lobster...yumm..yes it was eat fest back in Adl.

Unfortunately on 5 Jan I had to depart Adelaide, but the fun & eat fest didn't stop there. It was off to KL for Lilian & Andy's wedding. Kev played host to SY & myself for another year and this time we were joined by another friend - Grantley. Pics from our M'sian trip can be found here.


IMG_1359

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home