Sunday, December 04, 2005

Survival

Sorry about the lack of updates. For the few readers that I have left I thank you for being patient :). There's been so many things happening since my last post but the most significant must be the departure of SY :((. SY flew out on Thanksgiving day and Chicago's loss is Adelaide's gain.

A few ppl have asked me how I'm coping in the wake. I think the pic below sums it up best. Life is still going on but SY's legacy is very evident :). You'll notice the freezer pack below, labeled 'pork'. SY has stocked up my freezer and it's good at least the next 2 wks. By then I'll be back in Oz for a whirlwind tour.

 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristian Golding said...

I'm still reading your blog! ;-p

Ah, yes, one of the things I remember back when I visited Australia were the brownies that the Boss gave. Simply awesome. I hope you're coping ok and if you ever need to get away and do some kayaking, cruising down SoBe, partying in Key West... you know what to do.

10:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home