Monday, October 03, 2005

Yahoo Fantasy Football book pls

Why do I always have a slow start to the season? Every year Baldy (alias used to conceal true identity) setups the Marlboro league in Yahoo fantasy football. Right now I'm an embarrasing 11/24. I'd like to blame it on the shite redesign of soccernet.com which is my main source of information. I'd also like to attribute some of my poor form to a lack of watching and playing the world game (thanks Johnny Warren). However no matter how many excuses that I come up with, it doesn't hide from the fact that I'm 11/24. Last year I finished either 5th or 6th - an impressive effort for someone such as myself.

Warren Buffett, Peter Lynch, Paul Clitheroe - can you please write a book on how to pick a winner on Yahoo fantasy football so that I can earn bragging rights? To put a monetory figure on such a right would be insulting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home