Sunday, April 10, 2005

Roast Chicken Rolls

Roast chicken, mayo, tomato & lettuce focaccia. Can't beat it for a quick healthy meal. Sure beats the fast food here.

Well since 22 Feb I've found a place to live, bought a car and in the continual process of settling in. I also finally got cable internet & tv hooked up this week.

Just to give you a quick summary of the details (will write more details in other posts):

  • I'm living in Schaumburg - pretty much opposite Motorola HQ. Unfortunately I don't work there - I work 20miles north in Libertyville (don't forget to checkout the satellite overlay). Schaumburg is considered the NW 'burbs (suburbs).
  • I bought a 2003 VW Jetta. It's a nice car to drive but nothing really special. It's got 6 airbags - non of which I want to ever test. Some people suggested mustangs, others were keen on a viper. Sorry to disappoint.
  • I'll have some pics up as soon as I find somewhere to store them online.
I hope to keep this blog updated weekly so please check back every so often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home